Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake Pop:
- Chocolate Cake Mix
- Nestle toll house cookie dough
- Chocolate melt candy (or dipping chocolate)
- Chocolate icing
- lollipop sticks (short or long, doesn’t matter)
- Strong and deep Styrofoam block
- Mix cake packaging according to directions on box
- Bake large cookie or medium cookies according to directions on container
- let cake and cookies cool
- crumble cake into crumbs and also cookie
- Add about 1 cup of icing into the mix
- Make sure the mix is capable of rolling and staying in a ball form
- Roll dough into the size of a ping-pong ball
- Put in freezer for 10-15 min
- Melt the dipping chocolate or melting candy
- Dip lollipop stick into chocolate
- Insert sticks into the balls
- Put into freezer for 10-12 minutes
- Make sure the chocolate is frozen when you take them out
- Re-melt dipping chocolate to make sure it is liquidy and not too thick
- Now dip entire ball into dipping chocolate and place them onto the styrofoam block
- sprinkle decorations onto balls while chocolate is still wet
- put into freezer for about 10 min
- if the chocolate is not solid when you take them out leave in freezer or fridge until the chocolate has hardened.
Chocolate Chocolate-Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes:
- 1 box Chocolate cake mix
- Nestle toll house cookie dough
- semi-sweet chocolate chips (can be regular size)
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) salted butter
- 1 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F
- Line a cupcake pan with 12 liners.
- Mix packaged cake according to directions
- pour mix into the liners about 3/4 (do not fill to the top of cup)
- Roll cookie dough into about the size of a ping-pong ball and drop into the middle of the cake mix
- bake for 12-15 minutes
- In a medium bowl, use an electric mixer to combine the butter and brown sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Mix in the flour, powdered sugar, milk and vanilla and continue to mix until all is well combined.
- make sure the cupcakes are cool if not it will melt
- you can sprinkle a few mini chips on top or shave the chips and sprinkle on top
- place a tiny cookie on top, you can either press them into the cupcakes or set them how you would like.
Instead of buying small cookies for decorating, use the cookie dough and bake tiny cookies.
Chocolate Oreo Cupcakes Recipe:
What you will need:
1 package Oreo Cookies, regular size
1 package Mini Oreo Cookies, for decoration (optional)
1 package chocolate cake mix (mix according to directions on box)
8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
1/2 cup butter (1 stick), (can also be spreadable butter), room temperature
3 3/4 cups powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix packaged cake mix according to directions.
- Once cake mix is done crush oreos and stir into cake mix.
- Line cupcake tins with liner, place a regular size Oreo cookie in the bottom of each liner.(If you are making small cupcakes crumble and oreos and sprinkle at the bottom, or you can use tiny oreos)
- Fill the cupcake tins. (make sure the cups are fill to at least the rim)
- For small cupcakes bake: 10-12 min / for regular or large cupcakes bake: 12-16min. (When you poke cupcakes and you see a slight wetness not too wet, they are ready!)
- While cupcakes are baking make the frosting.
- Cream together butter and cream cheese. (use a spoon to smooth out both together and once it’s a bit soft use blender to mix together)
- Add vanilla.
- add powdered sugar.
- Smash up oreos and add to frosting, (depending on how strong you want the icing to taste of oreo depends on how much you add in).
- After cupcakes have COOLED frost and decorate with Mini Oreos, or cut in half large oreos. (MAKE SURE THE CUPCAKES ARE VERY COOL, ICING WILL MET IF CUPCAKES ARE NOT COOL)